You can now
register for Grafton Netball NetSetGo Programs from the
comfort of your home and in your own time. The following guide
provides step by step instructions on how to register. If you would like
more information about Grafton Netball Associations NetSetGO Program please contact Brooke 0437426070
The 2018 Net Set Go program will commence on March 17th with a come and try day.
Time of the program Saturday 12.30pm.
This program is aimed at 5 to 7 year old and new junior players to netball.
This a beginning program to introduce girls to the sport of netball
Follow the instructions below to register online:
- To access Grafton Netball NetSetGO registration page please click here.
- If you are a Return User login using your participant ID and password
- If you have forgotten your participant ID and password, click on “Forgotten login details?” and follow instructions.
- If you are a New Participant enter your details into the “First Time Participant” area
you have logged in select the product type: “Net 5-7 Activity/Skills”.
- Complete the online registration form, payment of $90.00 is to be made to the control building as soon as you have completed the registration online.