If your child is playing with a club PLEASE DO NOT register your child here.
find your clubs online registration portal for teams that are 7/8yrs or
9/10yrs. If you are unsure please contact your club delegate, their
details can be found under the "CLUBS" tab on the website.
This registration portal is for those participants that are partaking in the GNA "Net" program. This program is aimed at 5 to 7 year olds and new junior players to netball up to 10yrs.
The following guide provides step by step instructions on how to register. If you would like
more information about the Associations "Net" Program please contact Brooke 0437426070
The 2018 "Net" program will commence on April 7th
Time of the program Saturday 12.30pm.
This program is aimed at 5 to 7 year old and new junior players to netball.
This a beginning program to introduce girls to the sport of netball
Follow the instructions below to register online:
- To access Grafton Netball NetSetGO registration page please click here
- If you are a Return User login using your participant ID and password
- If you have forgotten your participant ID and password, click on “Forgotten login details?” and follow instructions.
- If you are a New Participant enter your details into the “First Time Participant” area
you have logged in select the product type: “Net 5-7 Activity/Skills”.
- Complete the online registration form, if you are using the active kids voucher of $100 there will be no charge for this program. If you have need to pay the cash $90 please see us at control on the Saturday after your registration is finalized.